LET'S CHECK OUT THE MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How much is it?
We have 3 packages:
1. The WoodCutter Experience: 24€ per person for 1 hour. It is very important for us to set a fair price for this experience. If you compare WoodCutter to other axe-throwing places in the world, you will see that you get what you pay for!
2. The Party Pack: 21€ per person for 1 hour, with a welcome drink (up to 5€ per person). You pay less because you fill a track by being 4 or a multiple of 4 (8, 12, 16, etc.)
3. The Premium Pack: 34€ per person for 1h30 from 4 people with a welcome drink (up to 5€ per person). Perfect for a birthday, team building, bachelorette party, or just for fun!
Would you like us to create a personalized offer for your event? Send us an e-mail.
What makes us different?
- A privatised lane with an unlimited number of throws. Most axe throwing venues across the world will mix groups together to reach up to 6 people per target. At WoodCutter, lanes are private and capped at the ideal number of 4 players per target. That’s enough friends to share awesome moments with, while still having some good throwing time individually.
- On top of keeping you safe, your dedicated personal coach & Axe Master will teach you the forgotten art of Axe Throwing. There's no one coaching you down at the bowling alley!
- Our premium venues are located in the heart of the city and designed with love and attention.
- You’re discovering a new sport, so isn’t it a great time to also discover some of our carefully curated products, including a wonderful selection of beers & snacks? All of our suppliers are chosen based on our core values. They’re local, eco-friendly and passionate about what they do. Just like us, really.
Want us to craft a custom offer for your event? Please throw us an e-mail.
Some of my friends are jealous and want to join in on the fun… can I add people to my booking?
Absolutely, e-mail us and we will do our best to accommodate your jealous friends. If it’s very last minute, give us a call! You can pay the difference on-site as long as there’s enough space.
Do you serve alcohol?
The answer is yes! Each of our locations has a carefully curated list of beers, and some also offer wines, cocktails and more.
I already drank alcohol before I arrived… is that cool?
Please don’t. Customers under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be admitted to the facility and will not receive a refund.
At what time can I throw an axe?
Brussels & Antwerp
Monday to Thursday from 4pm to 11pm
Saturday from 11am to 11pm
Sunday from 11am to 10pm
Monday and Tuesday closed
Wednesday to Thursday from 2:30 pm to 10 pm
Friday from 2:30 pm to 11 pm
Saturday from 10:30am to 11pm
Sunday from 10:30am to 10pm
Tuesday to Friday from 4pm to 11pm
Saturday from 11am to 11pm
Sunday from 12 am to 10 pm
We are also open upon request for larger groups (from 10 people). Just throw us an e-mail.
I'm hungry… feed me?
We do have some snacks like crisps and dry meat to fill your axe thrower belly… If you have a large group and want to order some real food, it’s possible. Just contact us ahead of time.
So … do you take walk-ins?
Of course, you’re always welcome to drop in. But you need to be lucky and it’s always better to make a reservation beforehand to avoid any disappointment.
I see you’ve got specific time slots. Are they compulsory?
Yes. We’ll always do our best to accommodate you! And you’ll see in our terms and conditions when you book a session that you’ll lose throwing time if you arrive late. This is due to other groups coming after you.
Our event is booked! But something’s come up and we can’t make our date. What now?
At Woodcutter, we do everything in our power to give you an unforgettable experience. Each of our instructors is scheduled specifically for your event, ready to teach you the joy of axe throwing. That's why all bookings are non-refundable.
Bookings are non-transferable, except at the complete discretion of WoodCutter. If you need to reschedule, please throw us an e-mail as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to help.
A minimum of 72 hours of notice given by e-mail is required for us to transfer the booking.
Some of the folks in my group bailed. Should I cancel? Can I cancel?
It sucks that your friends bailed. Why not axe some other friends to join? You are responsible for the payment of the group size that originally booked.
Is there an age limit?
You can enter the establishment at any age, but you can only play from the age of 12. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult and have written consent emailed along with a photo ID of your parent or legal guardian.
Can I bring my own axe?
Yes, you can bring your own axe, BUT it must be checked with your Axe Master FIRST before using it.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, but it must be tied up, be careful it's a bar...
Can I come without playing?
Yes, of course. If your group has a reservation but you don't feel like throwing axes, it is possible to assist them and have a drink
Can I stay for a drink after my throwing session?
Yes of course, we have beers, soft drinks and even cocktails. However, cocktails are only sold after the session.
Do I have to wear anything special to play?
This is all common sense, but we have to say it here anyway: closed-toe shoes are mandatory. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted. Cos like: axes. We also don't recommend high heels (unless you want to throw them like an axe). We suggest a comfortable, loose-fitting top that won`t restrict arm or upper body movement. Unless you want to tear through your tight work shirt when you chuck an axe. That’s up to you.
What time is the tournament?
The tournament takes place every Sunday from 5 PM to 7:30 PM.
You will start with one hour of training to warm up, and then the competition begins at 6 PM.
The price is €10 per person for 2.5 hours.
You must register on our News & Event page.
ONLY participants who have already participated in a regular session at Woodcutter are eligible to participate.
I am pregrant, can I play ?
Of course, there is no problem!